- On/Off control of fans using CO, combustibles and NO2
- Indoor automobile parking, service garages, arenas, fire stations, loading docks, warehouses, boiler rooms
- Typically one sensor will cover an area of 5,000 to 8,000 sq ft.
- Integrated solid-state sensor versions available to measure CO, and Combustibles.
- Control module can also be used with remote electrochemical Transmitters such as the TR2000 (CO), TR3210-NO2 and TR5200 (Combustibles).
- Versions available for 24 VAC, 110VAC and 220VAC
- Multiple units can be wired in parallel to control over a large area.
- Two 5 amp relays for fan and alarm activation.
- User adjustable on-time delay and set point dead band
- Very rugged metal case
- integrated gas sensing options include solid state detection
of CO, Combustibles, R22, R134a, Ammonia
- other gas sensing options require remote sensor mounting
Or Remote: CO, NO2, Combustibles
- Temp Range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Integrated high and low concentration relays (5A)
- Power: 24 VAC, 115 VAC, 220 VAC
- User adjustable delay for on-time (up to 30 minutes)
- Measures: 0-400 ppm